1. Product Introduction of HTCT8095 Filtered Inductance
HTCT8095 Filtered Inductance Introduction: General I.F. Adjustable Inductors changes the inductance of the coil by changing the relative position of the permanent magnet and the coil, so as to achieve the purpose of linear compensation. There are usually two ways to change the inductance:
1): The soft ferrite with thread is used to change the position of the iron core in the coil;
2): A sliding switch is used to change the number of coil turns, so as to change the inductance of the inductor.
2. Product Parameter (Specification) of HTCT8095 Filtered Inductance
1. Five-ring pattern and size (SHAPE AND SIZE) (unit mm)
Five ring number
2. Five-ring number representation (Ordering information)
HTCT 809535 - 470
(1). Number (Type): Peaking coils (HPKB)
(2). Appearance size (size): (809535)
(3). Nominal Inductance (Inductance): "470" means 47uH (Example: "470"for47uH) (470 )
3. Product Feature And Application of HTCT8095 Filtered Inductance
HTCT8095 Filtered Inductance Features and Applications:Variable inductors for RF stage
HTCT Adjustable Inductors Applications: ANT, R.F & OSC. Coils; FM radio; TV transceiver.
4. Product Details of HTCT8095 Filtered Inductance
Operating temperature: - 40℃ to 85℃.
5. Product Qualification of HTCT8095 Filtered Inductance
Our General I.F. Adjustable Inductors comply EU standards and reliability tests, with good quality, stability and durability.
6. Deliver, Shipping And Serving of HTCT8095 Filtered Inductance
Our HTCT8095 Filtered Inductance inductance generally have a domestic delivery date of 5 working days; The foreign delivery time is 10 working days. Our packaging adopts three-level packaging, which is firm and reliable, and can effectively protect the products from damage.